Old 01-13-2003, 01:27 PM   #1
aCe2k
FlashFXP Registered User

Default This forum is getting messy

Can someone please clean up this forum?
It's impossible to locate the correct Topic's for what one is looking for...

Eksample.
I want to locate the latested build..

1. Enter http://forum.flashfxp.com
2. Read.. ahh yes.. FlashFXP 2.0 Release Candidates
3. Announcements - Check here for all the latest information on the FlashFXP 2.0 releases!
4. OK, must be here then...
5. What do i find.. 2.0 rc3 b876 <-- OLD
6. OK, i go back.. maybe i missed something...
7. General - What do you like about the new 2.0? What don't you like? let us know! <-- Souldn't it say FeedBack instead of General??
8. Go back again...
9. Look inside Public Beta Testing.. And what do i find here? A none public Download thread.. wtf.. need password & shait...

People of FlashFXP.com... please take this as constructive critisisem and not some *****ing thread...

What i suggest under FlashFXP Topic..:
1. Latest builds (no public feedback here)
2. Bug Reports
3. Suggestions
4. Troubleshooting / F.A.Q (Make FAQ threads sticky)

How does this sound??
Old 01-13-2003, 02:25 PM   #2
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Hum... better than this, put "General", "Suggestions" and "Bug Reports" sections available ONLY to registered users (those users that have a legit ID).

FlashFXP is getting warezed more and more each day and, in my opinion, isn't a good idea to answer a question or solve user's problems that have a illegal FlashFXP copy. If anyone wants support on this forum go and buy the program, then you'll have the best support here...
Old 01-13-2003, 04:13 PM   #3
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Re: This forum is getting messy

Quote:
Originally posted by aCe2k
2. Read.. ahh yes.. FlashFXP 2.0 Release Candidates
3. Announcements - Check here for all the latest information on the FlashFXP 2.0 releases!
4. OK, must be here then...
5. What do i find.. 2.0 rc3 b876 <-- OLD
i guess you didn't notice LOCKED icon on that forum, or subtitle "Archive.. Might contain some useful information."
would you like us to complete remove all archives and have users come here and ask exactly same question every single day?
Quote:
9. Look inside Public Beta Testing.. And what do i find here? A none public Download thread.. wtf.. need password & shait...
what you see is different from member of another group sees, such as moderators, administrators, PRIVATE beta testers or some other group. PUBLIC beta test forum is for everybody "out there". registred users have some privileges over non-registred ones, such as beta test and other things, if you haven't registred your copy yet and don't like this there's only one thing you can do
Quote:
People of FlashFXP.com... please take this as constructive critisisem and not some *****ing thread...
true, as time allows we'll have to look over some of the threads and try to clean up this forum a bit

thread moved to Website/Forum Chat as part of this clean up
Old 01-13-2003, 04:39 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

We don't normally post build numbers on the website or on the forum, the only exception to this rule is when we release a beta for testing or if someone asks.

The best way to determine if you have the latest version is via the help menu, Check for new version.
Old 01-14-2003, 02:09 PM   #5
aCe2k
FlashFXP Registered User

Ok, no build info unless asked, but still i think the Names sould be changed a little.

Nope.. didn't notice the LOCKED icon as i'm used to ::Locked:: in Thread Title as well..

Why not announse builds?

DYN_DaTa: yes, well, must say i agree with you there.

PS. Yes, i have registered FFXP and to this forum.
Closed Thread

Tags
2.0, candidates, flashfxp, forum, locate